Here are some important questions about implementation issues institutions will need to address during the planning stages of their programs.
- Have I formed a committee?
- Who are the members of the committee? Do they represent different parts of the institution including student affairs staff?
- Who is coordinating the program? If this a full time position? Is it a faculty member? Does he/she get course release?
- How are students going to apply to be in the program?
- How do I plan to track the progress of students in the program?
- What kind of certificate/award/transcription designation/regalia will I have?
- What is the approval process for the program?
- How do establish funding and personnel resources to support the program development and implementation?
- Does my institution transcript the global credential?
Resources to plan specific activities:
- Action Plans (UNC Chapel Hill World View)