Contribute to our learning community by sharing an activity with the group. Please keep in mind that the goal of sharing ideas is to provide other colleagues with a detailed pathway to replicate your program or activity. To this effect please provide us with the following information:
Description of activity
- What is the title and nature of the activity? Please add a detailed description
- Can you help us visualize it? Please provide website, flyers, pictures, videos, completed student projects…, etc.
- What financial resources are required? Please specify dollar amounts.
- How much staff does the activity require?
- How much time is needed including planning time?
- What are the learning outcomes of the activity?
- What types of evidence indicate progress?
- If possible, please share with us the surveys and/or rubrics you use to evaluate the activity
- What campus departments do you collaborate with (Student Life, academic departments…) for the organization of this activity?
- What outside funding resources do you receive for this activity?
- What outside organizations you collaborate with for this activity (NGOs, charities, business partners…)
- Have you encountered/conducted any research or data providing a rationale for this activity? If, so, can you share it with us?
Please e-mail your information to Paloma Rodriguez (firstname.lastname@example.org).